Community Health Nurse
P/T - .30 FTE
Provide nursing care to families in their own homes, and/or in community settings such as social services agencies, shelters and/or transitional housing programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow nursing procedures and charting protocols to screen children for immunization, health or developmental needs or problems.
- Receive, assess, document and triage calls from community agency staff. Understand, enhance and give input into modifying triage system
- Prepare and submit reports summarizing HealthPoint’s community-based services as required by funders.
- Provide education and in-services for community agency and HealthPoint staff concerning health needs of children and families.
- Assist community agency staff in controlling communicable diseases on site.
- Serve as liaison for HealthPoint to other health and human service agencies who serve the same patients.
Education and/or Experience
Licenses or Certificates