Competitive Compensation and Benefit Offerings
HealthPoint is committed to offering benefit eligible employees a market-competitive compensation and benefits package.
Health benefits include:
- Medical Insurance – Administered by Healthcare Management Administrators (HMA). Choice of a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) or a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO). HealthPoint subsidizes a portion of the monthly premium; the size of the subsidy depends employee's status and the plan they choose.
- Prescription Insurance – This is part of the medical insurance and is administered by Caremark/CVS.
- Dental Insurance – Delta Dental is the provider. HealthPoint pays 100% of the premium for full-time employees for employee only coverage. HealthPoint subsidizes a portion of the monthly premium depending on the plan and whether the employee is full-time or part-time.
- Vision Insurance – Vision Plan Services (VSP) is the provider. HealthPoint pays 100% of the premium for employees and their eligible dependents for part-time and full-time employees.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) – Administered by Health Equity. Employer contribution as well as employee contribution.
- Dependent Premiums – HealthPoint subsidizes eligible dependent premiums.
Additional paid benefits include:
- Short-term, Long term Disability and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- Group Life insurance
- MDLive - (Telehealth services)
- 24/7 Nurse Line
- Scholarship Pathways Programs (staff scholarships for education & career advancement)
- Employee Assistance Program. A service that provides referrals for counseling, relocation assistance, daycare/eldercare, legal advice, and more.
These employee-funded benefits are also available:
- 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan (HealthPoint matches 50% of the first 3% of employee's salary)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - both daycare, medical health care and limited purpose
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hartford Supplementary Accident & Critical Illness insurance
- Hartford Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee, Spouse, Children)
- WatchDog ID Theft Insurance
Time away from the job is generously given beginning with 17 days (8 hour days) Paid Time Off (PTO) for full-time employees the first year and 10 paid holidays per year. Paid Time Off (PTO) is pro-rated for part-time employees.
Employees with a minimum of 3 years of employment with HealthPoint may apply for Opportunity Time Off (OTO), a sabbatical program that provides up to 8 weeks of unpaid leave for an employee to to invest in personal growth and development. Employees may use accrued PTO during their OTO.