If you answer Yes to any of the below, call 1-866-893-5717 to schedule a test.
- Have new symptoms including cough, fever, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, chills, headaches, muscle aches, loss of smell, loss of taste, nausea, vomiting and/or diarrhea.
- Have been exposed to someone with a confirmed case of who tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks
- Visited, worked in, or lived in a nursing facility or nursing home in the last 2 weeks
- Lived in or worked in a homeless shelter, meat packing plant or other crowded group setting in the last 2 weeks
- Had prolonged close contact to other people in a large group event (such as a march or protest) in the last 2 weeks
- Are one or more of the following: Black/African American, Latinx/Latino/Latina/Hispanic, Native American, and/or Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander.
HealthPoint is not currently able to test people for ‘return to work’ or travel reasons. This list of other testing sites may be able to test you for these or any other reason not listed aove.