Did you know?
HealthPoint meets or exceeds state and national clinical performance benchmarks on a variety of measures including:
- Timely entry into prenatal care
- Diabetes control
- High blood pressure control
- Childhood immunizations
- Tobacco screening and cessation counseling
- Depression recovery
- Dental treatment completion
- Satisfaction with doctor's and dentist's knowledge, advice and treatment
HealthPoint is recognized as a Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH), the highest level, by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).