Insurance plans we accept:
Apple Health Plans (Medicaid)
- Community Health Plan of Washington
- Coordinated Care
- Community Health Plan of Washington Medicare Advantage
- Molina Medicare Options
- Amerigroup Amerivantage
- Regence Medicare Advantage
Qualified Health Plans (Exchange plans purchased on WA HealthPlanFinder)
- Community Health Essentials
- Molina Market Place
Insurance we are Unable to Accept
We are not contracted with the following insurance plans:
- United Healthcare
- Premera Medicare Advantage
- Out of state Medicaid
- Private insurance
Are You Uninsured?
You may be eligible for free or low-cost insurance. Client Services Representatives (CSR) in the clinics can determine your eligibility and help you apply.
If you don’t have insurance, you may qualify for HealthPoint's reduced-fee program which is based on your family size and income.
Good Faith Estimates
As of January 1, 2022, Congress passed the No Surprises Act in which under the law, health care providers need to give patients who do not have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
HealthPoint is diligently working towards meeting the requirements of the No Surprises Act.
- At this time, HealthPoint will be providing Good Faith Estimates for only scheduled medical procedures or dental procedures.
- HealthPoint currently cannot provide a Good Faith Estimate upon request.
Thank you for your patience as we work through this process.
If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 1-800-985-3059.