Join Us In Creating A Healthier Community For All
At HealthPoint, we believe that everyone has a right to high quality, comprehensive health care that is culturally and linguistically competent, community-based, and patient-centered. We provide access to health care services in the communities that need them most.
To learn more, visit our 2022 Community Report
Beyond Clinic Care - The Community Connection Fund
HealthPoint’s Community Connection Fund, established by HealthPoint’s Care Support team to provide immediate and direct assistance to patients who cannot afford out-of-pocket expenses for things they need in order to manage and support their health, such as transportation assistance, medical equipment and supplies, or groceries to ensure they adhere to a special diet.
The Community Connection Fund helps patients obtain things such as compression garments, prescription shoes, eyeglasses, gym memberships, groceries, insurance co-pays, bus cards, shower chairs, hygiene items, baby items, foot braces, scales, bandages, and chargers for oxygen machines. A small amount of support from the Community Connection Fund makes a big difference in a patient’s life and goes a long way toward creating a healthier community.
The Impact of your gift:
- $50 can provide an annual flu vaccine for one person
- $100 can provide two controller inhalers for children with asthma
- $150 covers one session with a behavioral health specialist
- $500 covers sports physical appointments for 10 children
- $1,000 supports 20 hours of homelessness outreach by our visiting nurse care team