Medical Assistant Apprenticeship Program
In 2022, HealthPoint partnered with Washington Association for Community Health on creating an on-the-job training Medical Assistant Apprenticeship program for those interested in pursuing a certification in Medical Assisting.
HealthPoint’s Medical Assistant Apprentice Training Program is a structured learning environment that provides the tools and skills for its learners to become confident and successful members of a healthcare team.
· Complete 2,000 hours of on-the-job training (paid) with the support and guidance of an experienced one-on-one with a Medical Assistant Coach.
· Complete 410 hours of supplemental coursework (unpaid) and online coursework.
· Attend three (3) in-person lab days with an expert instructor to practice and demonstrate mastery of hands-on technical skills
· Log and report on-the-job hours and skill practices as required
· Service commitment to organization after training.