Medical Assistant Apprenticeship Program
In 2022, HealthPoint partnered with Washington Association for Community Health on creating an on-the-job training Medical Assistant Apprenticeship program for those interested in pursuing a certification in Medical Assisting.
HealthPoint’s Medical Assistant Apprentice Training Program is a structured learning environment that provides the tools and skills for its learners to become confident and successful members of a healthcare team.
· Complete 2,000 hours of on-the-job training (paid) with the support and guidance of an experienced one-on-one with a Medical Assistant Coach.
· Complete 410 hours of supplemental coursework (unpaid) and online coursework.
· Attend three (3) in-person lab days with an expert instructor to practice and demonstrate mastery of hands-on technical skills
· Log and report on-the-job hours and skill practices as required
· Service commitment to organization after training.
To apply for our Medical Assistant Apprenticeship positions, visit our Career Page. For any questions regarding this program, contact Alexus Reyes, Medical Assistant Apprentice Program Trainer.