Applications are now open for the Class of 2024! To apply, please prepare the following materials, submit your application in ADP, and ask your letter of recommendation writers to email their letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close February 17, 2023.
Interviews will occur in March and April of 2023.
Offers are extended on or after April 10, 2023.
Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Please include your RN, ARNP and DEA numbers (if applicable)
Personal statement (please answer the following questions in two pages or less)
- Why are you interested in the Nurse Practitioner Residency Program at HealthPoint?
- Why are you interested in primary care and community health?
- What has your experience been working with people from diverse and underserved backgrounds?
- What are your long-term career plans?
Academic transcripts from graduate school program.
- Unofficial transcripts are accepted.
Please also have two letters of recommendation emailed directly from the author to email@example.com with the applicant’s name in the subject line.
- One from an academic source
- One from a professional source, such as a preceptor or clinical supervisor