We’re looking for HealthPoint patients, family members, and caretakers to volunteer with one of two important groups.
Join our Patient and Family Advisory Committee.
What it is: A group of patients, patient family members, and patient caretakers. The
group shares feedback about HealthPoint services, and ideas to improve health care
experiences and our communities.
How often: Meets every other month in or near Renton for 2 hours (typically early
evening). Committee members are expected to attend at least 4 of 6 sessions per year.
Apply to be a member of HealthPoint’s Board of Directors.
What it is: A formal Board of Directors that supports HealthPoint’s mission, goals, and work plan. Members must apply and be elected by other Board members.
How often: Members are expected to actively participate in monthly meetings, an annual retreat, and events to support fundraising and advocacy. Requires an average of 5 volunteer hours a month.
Great volunteers are:
- Comfortable speaking in a group
- Honest, respectful and constructive with feedback
- Able to work well with people with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Passionate about making quality health care accessible to all
- Committed to helping strengthen our communities
- Excited about your own professional development and leadership opportunities
How we support volunteers: Your time and energy mean a great deal to us. HealthPoint provides meals at meetings, and can help with transportation costs and childcare. If English isn’t your preferred language, interpretation services may be provided.
Interested in learning more?
Email email@example.com or call Kerry Gallo at (425) 203-5407.