Free COVID-19 Drive-Thru Testing for the Community: How to Register
This information is for people who are not currently HealthPoint patients. If you are a current HealthPoint patient, click here for information on how to receive testing for COVID-19.
King County and HealthPoint operate a COVID-19 Drive-thru testing site for the community at 805 SW 10th Street, Renton, 98057.
Hours of operation are Monday – Saturday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
If you have symptom(s) and/or you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the past 14 days, get tested immediately!
COVID-19 symptoms include:
- fever or chills
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- nausea or vomiting
Free testing is available for people without insurance or who don’t have a regular doctor. If you have a doctor, please contact their office to arrange for testing.
What you’ll need to get free testing:
- A photo ID with your date of birth. Testing is available regardless of your citizenship/immigration status.
- Insurance card, if you have insurance. If you have insurance, Medicare or Medicaid you must provide this information and the lab will bill them. You will not be charged for the test. You do not need to have insurance or a doctor’s note to schedule a test.
1. Schedule a Test
Register Online (Form is in English)
- Choose a testing location below to begin registration process. Appointments are available Monday-Saturday.
- Choose an appointment time before you go. Enter insurance information if you have insurance. You do not need to create an account.
- You will receive multiple confirmation texts from “Solv”. Tap on the link in the text to complete online forms before your appointment.
- PLEASE NOTE: The online forms will be blank. This is to protect your privacy. If you already entered your insurance when you booked your appointment, there is no need to enter it again.
- If you need help with registration, call the King County COVID-19 Call Center (open 7 days a week, 8 AM – 7 PM), at 206-477-3977
- If you need an interpreter, please tell us in English the language you need. We will then connect you with an interpreter.
If you have SYMPTOMS get test RIGHT AWAY. You may be screened at the site.