Opening Sept. 8, 2020
Free COVID-19 Testing in Renton
805 SW 10th St. Renton, 98057
Open Monday - Saturday; 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
COVID-19 symptoms include:
- fever or chills
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- nausea or vomiting
People are strongly encouraged to pre-register at the website below to save time and speed up the testing process. If you have symptom(s) and/or you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the past 14 days, get tested immediately!
If you need help with registration, call the King County COVID-19 Call Center (open seven days a week, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.), at 206-477-3977.
About the new test site
- Testing is free.
- Drive-up or walk-up testing availalble.
- Language interpretation is available at the site.
- Bring your insurance card and driver’s license if you have them. No one will be turned away if they do not have insurance or a driver’s license.
- Testing is available regardless of a person’s citizenship or immigration status.
- Results are available within 24-48 hours.
About the partnership
HealthPoint, King County Public Health, Atlas Genome, and the City of Renton collaborated to open and operate this COVID-19 community testing site.
“HealthPoint is proud to partner in helping to stop the community spread of COVID in South King County where people and communities have been disproportionally impacted by COVID-19. Partnership and initiatives like this are core to HealthPoint’s mission--to ensure a strong and healthy community.”
Lisa Yohalem, HealthPoint CEO